Enterprises and organizations having great success with e-learning?May 25, 2010
Do you know of any enterprises/organizations that have had great success with e-learning?
I hope that you will help me answer a few questions:
1. Name of enterprise/organization(s)? (e.g. Novo Nordic, Microsoft, Municipality of ?)
2. Enterprise size? (e.g. 200 employees, 30 employees)
3. Enterprise location? (e.g. Denmark, Norway, global)
4. Target group for e-learning? (e.g. leaders, managers, sales people)
5. E-learning content and aims? (e.g. training it-skills, business values, other educational aims?)
6. E-learning form? (e.g. blended or online, synchronous, asynchronous)
7. IT-tools? (e.g. learning management system, ppt., Live Meetings etc.)
8. When did they have success with this?
9. How was the success visible/measurable/apparent?
10. What was the duration of the e-learning course?
Any hints (also literature references) that will make me more knowledgeable about different ways that enterprises/organizations effectively engage with e-learning are of value to me.
I greatly appreciate your time and help🙂.
Remember that any answer via a comment to this blog-entry will provide a possibility for someone else to gain inspiration.